Brambati S.p.A. has a history of over 70 years in the food sector, specifically in confectionery, biscuit factories, bakeries, pasta factories, baby food and the coffee industry.
Through constant research and innovations applied to the many plants designed and built over the last 70 years, it has gained great experience in the different sectors of the food industry, allowing the Group to be among the top Leaders in the sector worldwide.
The use of new technologies has allowed Brambati S.p.A. to always be in the forefront both in the design of machinery and the instrumentation and control of the plants, through automated systems that make it possible to control the production and storage of raw materials and of the finished product, and therefore traceability, in real-time. This is all done while taking into account traditional problems in compliance with standards and laws on noise levels, environmental hygiene and emissions into the atmosphere.
Today Brambati S.p.A. designs and manufactures “turnkey” plants complete with control and automation systems that can fully meet the Customer’s requirements with solutions for simple and efficient management.
The Integrated Quality Management System (IQMS) of Brambati S.p.A., compliant with UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 and UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 standards, aims at stabilising and increasing the positive influence of these factors, with the purposes of:
• maintaining and increasing Customer satisfaction;
• ensuring increasing levels of quality and increasingly better performances;
• guaranteeing an approach focused on preventing problems and on continuously improving processes;
• carefully managing any instances of non-compliance, reports and complaints;
• supervising the quality management system through internal audits;
• continuously improving the quality management system;
• making available any resources (personnel and infrastructures) necessary for the correct performance of activities;
• combining people’s skills, energy and motivation, along with a quality management capable of producing tangible professional benefits;
• purchasing necessary goods and services from qualified suppliers and collaborators;
• guaranteeing a continuous and constant control and monitoring of context, interested parties, risks and opportunities in relation to its own processes.
The Management periodically, and whenever necessary, revises the Policies and the QMS through specific and targeted analyses.
The Management undertakes to provide every support for the management and the continuous improvement of Quality, through compliance with the mandatory requirements, through the definition, monitoring and control of the achievement of corporate objectives and through the organisation and management of activities and resources.
All organisational levels are equally involved, motivated and considered responsible for complying with the IQMS requirements and for achieving the planned Quality levels.
This means not only a prompt response to any malfunctions, complaints, instances of non-compliance reported to Brambati S.p.A. by customers and by Stakeholders, but also a proactive action, even in the absence of external reports, in relation to situations that the organisation of Brambati S.p.A. has detected as not compliant with the IQMS.
Date Codevilla, 11/06/2020. The Management Brambati S.p.A.